Read the Official Rules, below. Select the best category for your photo. You may submit up to five entries total per ABMR rescue dog.
Entries are on the honor system, and entrants found to be entering more than five entries may have entries removed by the contest administration team.
And don't forget about our non-voting categories for Rainbow Bridge and Malimorphosis. Photos in those categories do not count towards your five entries per ABMR dog limit.
Fill out the form and upload a high quality photo of your ABMR dog. Remember, the primary subject of your photo must be an ABMR rescue.
Photographs should be high quality. Photos that are wider than tall (landscape-orientation) are preferred since they can be used as a monthly featured photo. We recommend that all photos be at least 3,000 pixels wide. There is a file size limit of 10 MB for uploads.
You may vote for one entry per category each day of the voting period. You might vote up to 7x for a single entry per category, or share the love by voting up a different entry per category each day.
Share your entry with friends and family to gain votes.
Malinois can be honest to a fault, and we expect the same from our entrants. Please don't try to game the system to drive up votes on your favorite entries.
Photo submission ends in...
Voting on entries starts in...
Entries have closed and the Calendar Contest Team is working hard behind the scenes to ensure that the photos you'll be voting on meet the guidelines for eligibility and quality as stated in the Official Rules.
Voting ends in...
Whether you submitted photos, voted for your favorites, or just enjoyed the galleries, thank you for helping us choose the next batch of Calendar Dogs for the 2019 ABMR Calendar.
Winners will be contacted by email, and a complete list will be available on our Facebook Group page on November 11, 2018.
NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN.
1. Eligibility: This Contest is open only to those who sign up at the https://abmr.shortstack.com/WkW4T1 and who are 18 years of age or older as of the date of entry. The Contest is only open to legal residents of the United States and Canada, and is void where prohibited by law. The Contest is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations. Void where prohibited. Photos submitted must feature dogs adopted through American Belgian Malinois Rescue, Inc. (ABMR) or currently in an ABMR. approved foster home or boarding facility.
2. Agreement to Rules: By participating, the Contestant (“You”) agree to be fully unconditionally bound by these Rules, and You represent and warrant that You meet the eligibility requirements. In addition, You agree to accept the decisions of ABMR. as final and binding as it relates to the content of this Contest..
3. Contest Period: Entries will be accepted online starting on Wednesday, September 5, 2018 at 12:00 am Eastern Daylight Savings Time and ending Friday, September 28, 2018 at 11:59 pm Eastern Daylight Savings Time. Votes will be accepted online starting on Sunday, October 7, 2018 at 12:00 am Eastern Daylight Savings Time and ending Sunday, October 14, 2018 at 11:59 pm Eastern Daylight Savings Time.
4. How to Enter: The Contest must be entered by submitting an entry using the online form provided at https://abmr.shortstack.com/WkW4T1. The entry must fulfill all Contest requirements, as specified, to be eligible to appear in the 2019 ABMR Calendar. Entries that are incomplete or do not adhere to the rules or specifications may be disqualified at the sole discretion of ABMR. You may enter up to five photos per ABMR, Inc. dog. You must provide the information requested. You may not enter more times than indicated by using multiple email addresses, identities, or devices in an attempt to circumvent the rules. If You use fraudulent methods or otherwise attempt to circumvent the rules, your submission may be removed from eligibility at the sole discretion of ABMR. Only ABMR dogs can be entered into the contest.
5. Winners: Winners of the Contest (the “Winner”) will have their photo featured in the 2019 ABMR calendar. The specifics of the placement and size of the photo shall be solely determined by ABMR. No cash or other prize substitution shall be permitted. Submission of a photo constitutes permission for ABMR to use Winner’s name, and entry for purposes of advertising and trade without further compensation, unless prohibited by law.
6. Odds: The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
7. Winner Selection and Notification: Winners will be selected by community vote and judging panel under the supervision of ABMR. Winners will be notified by email within five (5) days following selection of Winners. ABMR shall have no liability for Winner’s failure to receive notices due to spam, junk e-mail or other security settings or for Winner’s provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information. Receipt by Winner of the prize offered in this Contest is conditioned upon compliance with any and all federal, state, and local laws and regulations. ANY VIOLATION OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES BY WINNERS (AT ABMR's SOLE DISCRETION) WILL RESULT IN A WINNER’S DISQUALIFICATION .
8. Rights Granted by You: By entering this content (e.g., photo), You understand and agree that ABMR, anyone acting on behalf of ABMR., and ABMR. licensees, successors, and assigns, shall have the right, where permitted by law, to print, publish, broadcast, distribute, and use in any media now known or hereafter developed, in perpetuity and throughout the World, without limitation, your entry, name, portrait, picture, image, and biographical information for news, publicity, information, trade, advertising, public relations, and promotional purposes. without any further compensation, notice, review, or consent. By entering this content, You represent and warrant that your entry is an original work of authorship, and does not violate any third party’s proprietary or intellectual property rights. If your entry infringes upon the intellectual property right of another, You will be disqualified at the sole discretion of ABMR. If the content of your entry is claimed to constitute infringement of any proprietary or intellectual proprietary rights of any third party, You shall, at your sole expense, defend or settle against such claims. You shall indemnify, defend, and hold harmless ABMR from and against any suit, proceeding, claims, liability, loss, damage, costs or expense, which ABMR. may incur, suffer, or be required to pay arising out of such infringement or suspected infringement of any third party’s right.
9. Terms & Conditions: ABMR reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Contest should virus, bug, non-authorized human intervention, fraud, or other cause beyond ABMR's control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, or proper conduct of the Contest. In such case, ABMR may select the Winners from all eligible entries received prior to and/or after (if appropriate) the action taken by ABMR.. ABMR reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the Contest or website or violates these Terms & Conditions. ABMR. has the right, in its sole discretion, to maintain the integrity of the Contest, to void votes for any reason, including, but not limited to: multiple entries from the same user from different IP addresses; multiple entries from the same computer in excess of that allowed by Contest rules; or the use of bots, macros, scripts, or other technical means for entering. Any attempt by an entrant to deliberately damage any website or undermine the legitimate operation of the Contest may be a violation of criminal and civil laws. Should such attempt be made, ABMR reserves the right to seek damages to the fullest extent permitted by law.
10. Limitation of Liability: By entering, You agree to release and hold harmless ABMR and its, affiliates, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, officers, and directors from any liability, illness, injury, death, loss, litigation, claim, or damage that may occur, directly or indirectly, whether caused by negligence or not, from: (i) such entrant’s participation in the Contest and/or his/her acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any prize or any portion thereof; (ii) technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunction of any computer, cable, network, hardware, or software, or other mechanical equipment; (iii) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any transmissions, telephone, or Internet service; (iv) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Promotion; (v) electronic or human error in the administration of the Promotion or the processing of entries.
11. Disputes: THIS Contest IS GOVERNED BY THE LAWS OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA AND THE STATE OF WISCONSIN, WITHOUT RESPECT TO CONFLICT OF LAW DOCTRINES. As a condition of participating in this Contest, participant agrees that any and all disputes that cannot be resolved between the parties, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Contest, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, exclusively before a court located in Wisconsin having jurisdiction. Further, in any such dispute, under no circumstances shall participant be permitted to obtain awards for, and hereby waives all rights to, punitive, incidental, or consequential damages, including reasonable attorney’s fees, other than participant’s actual out-of-pocket expenses (i.e. costs associated with entering this Contest). Participant further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
13. Winners List: Winners will be announced on the ABMR Facebook page no later than November 10, 2018 at 12 pm.
14. Sponsor: The Sponsor of the Contest is ABMR, PO Box 847, Stevens Point, Wisconsin, 54481 USA.
15. Facebook: The Contest hosted by ABMR. is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with Facebook.
16. By entering, You, the Contestant, have affirmatively reviewed, accepted, and agreed to all of the Official Rules.